Friday, August 20, 2010

Red and White Ribbons

Red Ribbon
Red Ribbon
Red Ribbon
White Ribbon Card



I love wrapping and giving presents, Its a great feeling to choose the paper, the colourful ribbons and to spend time making a present that little extra special. I think presents are more memorable when they reflect a little creativity and love.. Today I wrapped up this very cute gift for a friends baby shower. She is keeping the sex of the baby a surprise so I wanted to stay away form blues and pinks. I decided to wrap the present in some lovely silver stripped paper and added some nice white and red ribbon.. I also made a card to match... I hope she likes it :)
Oh!! by the way this is my very first blog post.. I am very excited to be starting this blog, which will be filled with all things creative and lovely. I have been totally amazed and inspired by some very creative blogs recently and wanted to start my own.. I Hope you enjoy reading it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment